This role will execute digital marketing strategy across all digital channels. Primary goal would be to acquire quality users and drive revenue.
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates and others.
- Drive hands on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Collaborate with BU, tech, product, operations and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years hands on campaign and budget management experience with high growth consumer tech startups.
- Proven experience of running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, YouTube, Bing, affiliates and others
- Proven experience of running display campaigns across ad networks
- Experience with tools including Google Adwords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360 and others as well as with tools such as Clevertap/Mixpanel etc
- Experience running campaigns for direct online purchase products as well as those requiring manual sales/tele-calling type products would be a huge plus.
- Prior experience in app marketing will be a huge plus
- Experience running awareness/R&F campaigns across digital channels a big plus
- Exposure to programmatic would be a plus
Basic Qualifications – Any Degree with Masters, Marketing Degrees in MBA or Equivalent.
JOB OPPORTUNTIES – Permanent, Contract, Freelancing, Gigs.
CTC Ranges – 3.0 lpa to 20 lpa depending upon experience.